Hastings & Rye Conservative Association is a voluntary organisation run entirely by local people. Our principle objective is to promote the Conservative cause and to work for the election of Conservative Party candidates at local, national and European levels. Members’ subscriptions and money raised from fundraising are used entirely to this end.
Benefits of Full Membership to Hastings & Rye Conservatives
Full Membership is a minimum of £25 a year for people aged 30 and over, but you can pay whatever you wish. Full membership entitles you to:
- participate in all decisions taken by the Party at national, regional and local level. These include the postal ballot for the election of the leader of the Conservative Party, the selection of candidates for parliamentary, European, district and county council elections, and, at the AGM of the Association, the chairman and other officers.
- attend Party conferences.
- take part in the regular opportunities to influence policy development through the Conservative Political Forum (CPF) discussion groups. Attending these group meetings allows Members to discuss a paper on a particular subject and the conclusions are sent to Conservative Central Office for their consideration.
- apply to be nominated as a candidate for UK and European parliaments, County and Borough councils as an official Conservative candidate.
- receive details of all fun social and political events run by the association.
To renew or pay for your years subscription, please click the button below and enter your payment amount on the next page. You will be redirect to a safe and secure PayPal checkout page where you can enter your details: